Saturday, December 6, 2014

Post Election update

 I appreciate all the kind words I received during and after my campaign. Again Thank you Jackie Speier

 Michael Nulty has closed his 2014 Campaign for District 6 Supervisor, I want to thank everyone who supported, volunteered, or contributed to my campaign. We ran a lean campaign and I am deeply appreciative for all the best wishes I received. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.






Michael Nulty received 2nd place in a candidate field of 5 candidates running for the seat of District 6 Supervisor. The incumbent Jane Kim is re-elected for another 4 year term in office.




For More Information:


Michael Nulty for Supervisor 2014
601 Van Ness Avenue, #E723
San Francisco, CA 94102-3200
(415) 289-2024
respectcommunity@sbcglobal.net


For more campaign details:

No comments:

Post a Comment